Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes

Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes (compliments of Sparkpeople.com)

6 medium baking potatoes
1 tsp reduced-calorie margarine
1/4 cup 1% milk
2 tbsp lowfat cream cheese
3 tbsp fat free sour cream
3 tbsp chopped fresh chives
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup shredded lowfat cheddar


Remove the skin off the top of each cooled, baked potato. Carefully remove the flesh of the potatoes and place in a medium sized bowl. (Be sure to keep the shells!) Mash slightly using a potato masher. Add margarine, milk, cream cheese and sour cream. Mash thoroughly until the potatoes are nice and smoother, and there are no lumps in the mixture. Stir in black pepper and chives. Carefully return the mixture to the potato shells. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, and top them with the shredded cheddar. Return the potatoes to the oven and bake at 350*F for 20-25 minutes. Serve.


Number of Servings: 6
Fat: 1.9 g
Carbohydrates: 38.8g
Calories: 194.8
Protein: 6.7g

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

mmmmm, you can never go wrong with potatoes! These sound really good. I need to get off my hiney and try some of your recipes. Remember, I like to cook too! I've been so interested in photography I haven't had a chance. I miss it.

Oh, btw, I'm tagging you :) List six weird things about yourself and link back to my blog: http://thatreddirtroad.blogspot.com Don't forget to tag six people yourself!

Hope all is well with you, I'm sure you are busy, busy, busy.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home